Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

[FIVERR GIG] PENCIL DRAW YOUR POrTRAIT IN MINUTES ALMOST FREE!

Hello guys, Its been a quite long since I last posted on this blog.
I will post something slightly different from my usual Tech. posts...
Anyone heard about fiverr? Jobs are offered at relatively low prices starting from $5. This is a promotional post for one of my favorite Fiverr sellers.
As the post title says; This Fiverr user will amazingly draw your potrait/ family/ friends or even clear pictures of pets.
After trying his service, I was wowed and decided to share her excellent service rather than enjoy it alone.
 I therefore introduce to you Michelle Armani- Unixarts (fiverr username).
View this amazing job done by Michelle
An incredible job


ORDER THIS SERVICE AND GET YOUR DELIVERY IN 45 MINITES.
This excellent beauty also has brains and has put it into work. Her Fiverr account is barely four months old but she is a reputable Level 1 seller.
     I have a passion for Art just as I do for Tech. and gadgets. I know a good art work when  I see one.
I saw her ad. on the popular social networking website- Facebook and I gave it a try. Her response to my order was quick and in a short time of 37 minutes, my order was delivered. I was so impressed and I made one more order and even gave her an extra $5 tip. I was really impressed and vowed to come up here to inform people about this amazing lady.
   ...And when you think its over, the Gig extras will surprise you. With more services at a ridiculously cheap price.
     I will implore all readers of this post to checkout this lovely lady's profile and gigs.
I will hereby end this promotional session by posting a link to purchase this particular gig from Fiverr.
PENCIL DRAW YOUR PORTRAIT IN FEW MINUTES ALMOST FREE

...make sure to checkout the gig extras and view the other gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment